First Step Class
The First Step Class is designed for 3rd – 5th graders who desire to take the first step of their spiritual journey. We talk about salvation and baptism and help them discover, learn, and explore the basics of Christianity.
Through creative, age-appropriate, interactive teaching, kids will:
* discover what it means to be a Christian
* understand the importance of a relationship with God
* learn how to become a Christian
* realize the opportunity to make that decision
* establish how to build spiritual muscle
* recognize the importance of developing their relationship with Christ
Each child will participate in an interactive time with their parent to make sure they understand the material and any decisions they made as well as to answer questions. Because these basics are so important for kids to understand, First Step Class is a required class for children before they are baptized at Life Pointe Church. For more information contact Alan Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.501.5245.
In-Person Service Frequently Asked Questions Do I have to wear a mask? No. That decision is up to each individual. We provide free masks for anyone that wants one. Is […]