The very first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax. You don’t have to dress up. And please, don’t feel the need to pretend about anything. Instead, “come as you are” because that’s how we believe God takes us—”as is.” From there, we’ll help each other grow to be all God intended us to be.
What you’ll find here:
• Services last about an hour
• A live band playing energetic contemporary music
• Friendly people who will help you find your way around
• A message that is relevant to your life
• Fun and age appropriate kids programs
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – we invite you to experience Life Pointe Church.